Sauder Summit & Case Competition Club Presents: CONQUER THE CASE
The moment you’ve been waiting for has arrived, our internal case competition is accepting individual and team applications to compete for a chance to win A GRAND PRIZE OF $1000 and to represent the UBC team in the global competition! The one-day competition takes place on Saturday, February 4th and gives 15 teams the chance to solve a live business case for a real company.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Complete the google forms for Team and Individual applications.
TEAM Application: TEAM_APPLICATION
2. Submit the following documents in ONE COMBINED PDF to email@example.com
• ONE (1) team cover letter highlighting why the team would like to compete in this competition and your team’s strengths
• A resume for each team member
3. Give your group a team name and include the team name in the title of your submitted document.
Check out our Facebook event page
for more information!
Here’s your chance to join our team and get involved behind the scenes! We want you to be a part of this unforgettable experience by joining the Sauder Summit family! Here are some of the perks:
• Learn about potential exchange destinations and international cultures
• Gain event and case experience
• Experience personal growth and build lasting friendships
• Improve your teamwork and leadership skills
JOB DESCRIPTION: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmyyf7ohhdpu584/EM-IA-Job-Descriptions-2017.pdf?dl=0
All applications are due by 11:59 pm on January 29th, 2017. Please apply by completing the following:
1. Fill out application form online at: https://goo.gl/forms/F8cAiIbu53VPIYkS2
2. Submit 1 page resume saved as FIRSTNAME_LASTNAME to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit our hiring event page